- Purifies Blood, and Detoxifies the body
- Ranawara flower tea is useful in sugar disorders
- Promotes mild diuretic actions
- Prevents disurea and renal calculi formation
- Promotes clear complexion and restore skin to its natural glow
- Regular use reduces body heat
- Eliminate bad body odors
- Control excessive sweating
Modern scientific chemical analysis, reports the presence of phyto chemicals in cassia auriculata (ranawara), such as B-sitosterol / Auricacasidin / Kaemferol (Anon (1948) the wealth of India, CSIR, New Delhi, India).
Ranawara flowers have been widely used from generation to generation in Sri Lanka. It's a caffeine free natural tea. The Regular consumption of this Herbal Tea ensures benefits in the long term. It has been prepared in easy to use tea bags form.