- Iramusu Ayurvedic Herbal Tea purifies blood and helps to develop a cleaner system
- Iramusu Herbal Tea acts as a diuretic, diaphoretic and demulcent
- Detoxifies and purifies blood
- Improves skin complexion
- Relieves gastric hyper-acidity
- Prevents loss of hair due to heatyness of the body
- Regular use reduces bad body odor
This is a well known blood purifier and a cooling tea in the Ayurveda Medicine.
Long term usage ensures good benefits. Modern scientific chemical analysis reveals the presence of the following chemicals in the plant such as Sitestarol, Amyrin, Desinine, Hemidesterol, Salicylic-aldehyde, Leupiyol, Tannin and Saponin1.
Iramusu (Hemidesmus indicus) is famous for its blood purifying and detoxification actions. Detoxification of the body is activated by toxins expelled with sweat and urine. Cooling action relieves all forms of heaty problems. Iramusu Tea has its significant fragrance which in turn helps to reduce bad body odor and foul breath with regular use.