This amazing new Skin Perfecting AHA Serum is a combination of light exfoliating botanical extracts which contain high amount of AHA:
7% AHA Formula contains:
- 1.5% AHA concentrates:
- 28-32% Lactic Acid
- 12-17% Glycolic Acid
- 2-6% Citric Acid
- 1% (max) Malic Acid
- 1% (max) Tartaric Acid
- 5% Lactic Acid
The ultra-light formula corrects uneven skin tone while stimulating collagen production for a brighter, smoother, more radiant complexion.
- 40ml bottle
- Professional formula, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Lactic acid is an effective skin exfoliator and mmoisturizer that will help in the reduction of fine lines & wrinkles while promoting skin firming and brightening.
- Citrus extracts stimulate collagen synthesis and new cell growth resulting in fresher, healthier complexion and reduced pore size
- Contains highly active skin lightening complex that contains natural Arbutin from Bearberry, vitamin complex, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to help fade age & liver spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration.
- The ingredients are encapsulated for optimal delivery into deeper skin layers specially into the melanin-producing skin cells to help fade signs of sun damage.
Relumins is dedicated to bringing you safe and effective products to help you achieve your personal best beauty results with advanced solutions from nature.
Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Bilberry), Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit extract, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) Fruit extract, Lactic Acid, Mulberry extract, Arbutin, Ubiquinone, Resveratrol, Rutin, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Linolenic acid, Phytosterols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerice and Xantham Gum
Dab lightly on face & neck and massage gently until fully absorbed. Use in the morning and at night.
SAFETY : Do skin test prior to use. Apply to the intended area of use for up to 30 seconds. If rash, burning or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from skin and discontinue all further use.